tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 08 20:12:46 1996

Re: -neS (was Re: KLBC)

At 04:03 AM 8/31/96 -0700, Perry J. Brulotte wrote:
>> From: [email protected]
>> Besides, I kind of liked {De'loD}.
>
>OK, then back to <De'loD> I though it had a nice ring to it, even though it
>is less EXACTLY what I was looking for.  I like it better too.

I don't, for the reasons in my previous post... <loD> does not imply
"mister" at all... I had to look at your English to understand it.

This may not be something which translates to Klingon very well, unless you
use <qaH>, "sir".

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet (Klingon speaker and net junkie!)
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level