tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 05 10:33:02 1996

Re: Klingon Martial Arts

>Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 20:22:45 -0700
>From: Webslinger <[email protected]>

>> > close to what we do.

>thank you for your vote of confidence in my search for answers.  It seems
>there's a plethora of opinions.  I welcome them all.  Does anyone know who
>perchance created the artform we see Worf perform for DS9 adn ST:TNG?

And so on....

I asked once before already:

Please take this discussion of Klingon Martial Arts to private email, and
off the mailing list.  The charter of this list provides for discussions IN
and CONCERNING the Klingon Language.  I'm posting this so anyone else who
plans to respond will know to do so properly.

One more time, with feeling:

Please take this off-topic discussion to private email.  Thank you very
much.

~mark

Back to archive top level