tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 04 15:30:21 1996

Re: Klingonaase

> BTW, where did you see this so-called "Klingonaase"?

John Ford's numerous novels, none of which *I* have read.

> It'd be interesting to
> take a peek at what these so-called "Klingons" are up to. Besides, tlhIngan
> Hol is the ***CANON*** language.

I'd be careful as to what you call *canon* here.  Here, the definition is
any sample designed by M.O. himself, so a sample can be canon, but I don't
think calling he language itself canon is really appropriate.

Besides, the only reason Klingonaase is different is that it was used l-o-n-g
before Marc Okrand was called in to do the language for the movies.

Right?

Qapla'
Daniel Peter Noll, aka voqHa'wI'
Truth Seeker - {pagh yIvoq}