tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 02 14:59:33 1996

Re: TKD 3rd ed. (was Re: nuqneH)

>At 12:31 PM 9/2/96 -0700, Steven Boozer wrote:
>>nujlIjvo' *John Ordover* qoghDu'Daq ghoSjaj qechlIj'e'!
>
>*John Ordover* 'Iv?
>
>--Dark Viper-----------------------------

mutlhob vay' 'e' vISovbej!  {{:-)

John Ordover is the Star Trek books editor at Simon & Schuster.  If you
want a 3rd ed. of TKD, write and tell him at (I think):
	"Star Trek Books Editor"
	Pocket Books/Simon & Schuster
	1230 Avenue of the Americas
	New York, NY  10020
"Pocket Books" is the paperback division of Simon & Schuster.  After all,
The Powers That Be won't publish a book unless they are convinced there
will be a big enough market for it.

BTW, anyone know how sales of "ST:Klingon" (the CD, the paperback
novelization and the audiotape) are going?  That would be a good
indication of the potential market for a 3rd rev. ed. of TKD.

-- Voragh

 Steven L. Boozer              | The fact that an opinion has been widely
 University of Chicago Library | held is no evidence whatever that it is
 [email protected]   | 		      -- Bertrand Russell

Back to archive top level