tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 30 14:10:25 1996

RE: KLBC: Yet another puq, take 2

November 29, 1996 2:13 PM, jatlh Philippe Lavallee:

> No one has answered yet because:
> 1) Message was lost

No, I got it.

> 2) Too many english words, and not enough tlhIngan Hol to be granted
air-time

No.  If that were the case, I'd have complained!  :)

> 3) Always give newbies a hard time

Sounds like fun, but I really don't want to do that!

> 4) Lack of interest in so simple questions

I'm shocked!  How could you think of me that way?

> 5) Other

5.) Other: In the US (where are you?), Thursday was Thanksgiving Day.  I don't
spend ALL my time answering Klingon questions.  Give me a little time to
respond!  Just today I've already written 22 replies (including this one), and
I still have 24 more messages to read!  This takes a while!

yItuv!  Hoch jabbI'ID vIlaDbej!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian