tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 27 19:55:53 1996

KLBC: interrogative punctuation

jIneH,

	Realizing that punctuation of tlhIngan Hol is (at best) barely
understood, I still must ask if it is acceptable to use a question mark
(?) to show that a sentance is a question, or is there a good way to do it
contextually (with what, when, etc.)?

	SuStel chojang.  Qapla'...

  / _ \                                     \        ** Andrew Netherton **
  \__)|         "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"          \ __    University of Waterloo
      \       I came, I saw my cousin.       |(_ \      Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level