tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 27 19:44:24 1996

KLBC on naming convention

jIja',

	I've read through the tlhIngan Hol faq, and have been intrigued by
the problem with using pong.  What if, instead of using some of the
joHma'-awful creations listed there, why not just be what Klingons are
best: DIRECT.

	Assuming my name is Skajo', what if I introduced myself thusly:

	Skajo' chopong.
	(You call me Skajo'.)

You could further modify that as you see fit, possilby chopongtaH to get
the continuity of a name in there.

	Just an educated guess from a new veSwI'.  (Warrior?  Not in TKD.)

	Qapla'...

  / _ \                                     \        ** Andrew Netherton **
  \__)|         "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"          \ __    University of Waterloo
      \       I came, I saw my cousin.       |(_ \      Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level