tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 27 14:38:16 1996

RE: KLBC: naDev jIH Saja'

November 27, 1996 10:06 AM, jatlh 'olIva':
> 'olIva' jiH. *esperantisto* jIH. tlhIngan Hol vIghoj. *maths*
> *Cambridge*Daq viHaD. rol vIghaj.

majQa'!  Very good!  Just watch out for capitalizing your {I}s.  Also, you
usually need to put the noun with the Type 5 suffix *before* the object noun:

*Cambridge*Daq *mathematics* vIHaD.

A few people sometimes use the compound word {mI'QeD} to describe mathematics
. . .

> I have [goes off
> and counts] 3,654,120 questions
> to ask SuStel about the language
> (such as how to say "question"
> in Klingon), but maybe that's
> too many. So I won't ask them
> all. Yet.

Ack!  That is certainly too many (all at once, anyway).  As for "question,"
there is no noun for it.  Why not try rewording what you want to say using the
verb {tlhob}?

No need to add Esperanto to your messages; I certainly can't read it, and
discussion should either be in Klingon or in English.  Besides, it's tough to
erase one of two columns of text!

> P.S.- Who's the right person to
> moan at about the MUSH?

*shrug*.  Depends what you mean.  Moaning because no one's on it?  I agree:
this situation is intolerable!  I just don't know how to get more people to
visit!

> **********     tera' poSmoH <Esperanto>     **********

heh heh!

batlh tlhIngan Hol yIHaD!