tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 25 21:07:03 1996

rInqu' paqwIj

It is now in the hands of FEDEX and on the way to the printer.

tlhIngan jIH 'ej
tlhInganpu'vaD vIghItlhta' paqvam

Secret Fighting Arts of The Warrior Race
Volume 1 - betleH yIqel
by HetaQ

$16.00 U.S.
paperback, otabond layflat
176 pages
6x9 inches
250+ black and white photos
60+ martial arts related proverbs in Hol and pIqaD
Lots of no-nonsense martial arts instruction with foot diagrams and
motion arrows.

Pacific Warriors, Inc.  1996
ISBN: 1-890065-00-5
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number:  96-71970

It is expected back from the printer before Christmas and the first copy will go straight
to Lawrence for review.

Many thanks to charghwI' and Qov for their patient proofing of my tlhIngan Hol and their
insightful recastings.  If there are Hol errors it is obviously because I did not heed their
advice.  {{:-)

HetaQ

Back to archive top level