tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 19 08:21:36 1996

Re: KLBC: You can't get there from here...

> > K'Pach
>
> Does this mean you go by the Klingon alias K'Pach? I would like to
> add it to my list of Klingon names (even though it does not follow
> the tlhIngan Hol phonolology, but rather the Paramount "junk
> spelling", so I won't be able to look it up in my Klingon
translation
> program for which I really keep this list). Would you like that?

K'Pach is not "Paramount junk," but a fordian redition of qothlhpach
(as referenced in another mail item to you). the 'K' indicates that I
am/was in the Naval branch of KLAW.  Others of my theld (omitting
titles) are:

maSpegh jubchuQun		Karen Kincaid		[email protected]
maSQongbe' jubchuQun		Sonia James		[email protected]
QutmaS jubchuQun		Marita Ellixson		[email protected]
chuchmaS jubchuQun		Shawn Triblo		(none)
QIbpach jubchuQun		Mark Geisler		(unknown)
qIjpach	jubchuQun		Skip Lewis		(none)

These are off of the top of my head.  I may have Mark & Skip's name
reverse (we always get them confused).

qotlhpach epetaI-jubchuQun

Back to archive top level