tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 19 06:07:14 1996

Re: KLBC: You can't get there from here...

On 12 Nov 96 at 12:59, Lee Lewis wrote:

> K'Pach

Does this mean you go by the Klingon alias K'Pach? I would like to
add it to my list of Klingon names (even though it does not follow
the tlhIngan Hol phonolology, but rather the Paramount "junk
spelling", so I won't be able to look it up in my Klingon translation
program for which I really keep this list). Would you like that?

Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/247.5@Fido, 162:100/100.2@Agora,
     74:3108/101.5@QuaZie, 27:2331/201.5@SigNet, 606:3130/200.2@F1-net
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level