tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 16 22:44:25 1996

RE: jIjatlhchu''a'?

jatlh mayq:

>  jIjatlhchu''a'? QaQ tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaH'a'? DaH HIjang!
>
>  (What would I be rated as? i.e. Beginner, Mediocre, Master of the Universe,
>  etc.)

DujlIj yIvoq!

bIjatlhchu'be'.  <tlhIngan Hol QaQ vIjatlhtaH'a'> bItlhobnIS.

What do you think?  We haven't got a rating system here.  Have you been
chatting with other Klingonists?  Go ahead!  Get into some conversations, and
you'll know how you're doing.

That goes for everyone else, too.  Let's see some original thoughts, stories,
jokes, conversations, etc.  You shouldn't learn Klingon in isolation!

SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian
Stardate 96879.6

Back to archive top level