tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 15 19:09:17 1996

wa' cha' wa'maH: Strategy and tactics

   >QujlIj vIQujtaHvIS reH jIQap. jItaghtaHvIS {wa} vIlo'chugh, jIQap.
   >jItaghtaHvIS {cha} vIlo'chugh, jIQap. taghchugh De'wI', jIQap.
   >jIyajbe'. De'wI' DaghunHa' 'e' DaHech'a'?

   chaq.

   bIQaplaHbe' vaj bIreH'a'?

--------------------

Yah.... the comment is that my online "ancient Klingon game" (see
http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon/game) is NOT perfect in its
gameplay....

To be honest, I meant to set up the best strategy in the online
version of the game; BUT I wrote the tables in an idle moment, while
in a meeting.  I was paying more attention to the meeting than I
thought.... my strategy was less than perfect!  I think I'll leave it
as is, though, because as I note above - would  you play if
there was no chance of winning. reH 'eb tu'lu' - there is always
a chance of winning in the online game - IF you have courage!

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level