tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 15 15:30:29 1996

transliterated names (was: <K'>vaD ghItlhlu''a'?)

jatlh ghunchu'wI':

>  >janluq pIqarD HoD -- as noted in: HolQeD v5n3p15
>
>  I really, really, really dislike this transliteration.

Hmmm . . . since it's not a Klingon word, not a Klingon name, and isn't being
written with pIqaD (heh heh), I'd suggest that it's not an "official" Klingon
designation.  Just as some languages' words get spelled in various ways when
transliterated by different people, perhaps other Klingons would see his name
as {Son luq pIqarID HoD}.

SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian
Stardate 96876.0