tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 15 13:14:20 1996

Re: <K'>vaD ghItlhlu''a'?

> >>"official" or military name is "K'Pach." ...
> >
> >When I wrote that message I assumed (and had the right to assume)
that we
> >were talking about tlhIngan Hol here. Naming conventions using
tlhIngan Hol.
> >This is a tlhIngan Hol mailing list, is it not?
>
> If we're using tlhIngan Hol naming conventions, why don't you
change your > name?

Who?  K'Pach? (me)  ... my persona's given name is qotlhpach (tickle
claw ... don't ask).  The name K'Pach is a fordian militarized
variation of the original.  My persona's sister for example is QutmaS
veStaI-jubchuQun (please don't call her qutmaS!), and she later
became KutmaS; which as you might notice, is a hybrid
okrandian-fordian construct.  Then there is chuchmaS taI-jubchuQun
(ice-moon), whose name changed to K'chuckmaS (I think). (I gave up
trying to say that one & just call her Chucky).

Or were you speaking to me?

naDev jImev.

qotlhpach epetaI-jubchuQun (aka: Lcdr. K'Pach, IKV Hov'etlh)

cc:	QutmaS veStaI-jubchuQun 	<[email protected]>
	maSpegh SutaI-jubchuQun	<[email protected]>
	maSQongbe' taI-jubchuQun	<[email protected]>

Back to archive top level