tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 14 17:42:59 1996

Re: translation question

At 07:38 14/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
}     I'm putting together a phrase book to help RP on another MUSH I play on.
}I came across the phrase "What are your surplus commodities?" which a customer
}requested I add.  Any ideas?

Depends on what surplus means in this context.  If it is a standard
economics term, forgive my ignorance.  Here are some guesses.

nuq Dangevqang                    What are you willing to sell?

nuq je'qanglu'bogh Daghaj         What do you have that isn't being bought?

yuQvamDaq jo law'qu' tu'lu''a'?   Are there plentiful resources on this planet?

vay' Dapol DaneHbe'bogh DaHIj'a'  Are you transporting anything you don't
want to keep?

nuq bolIngqu'                     What do you people overproduce/mass produce?
---
Qov (Robyn Stewart)   [email protected]    tlhIngan Hol ghojwI'

Back to archive top level