tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 13 18:40:34 1996

Re: help with this.

Denny Shortliffe
>Since this post was originally posted Oct 9 and you replied Nov 11, I
>stand by the part where I said that the BG was not leaping in.  You've
>just proved that particular point.

Umm... look again.  Mark's note is dated *October* 11.
Looks like you were hit by a temporal anomaly, Denny. :-)

>You have also not indicated why TKD (the original document) says "qeq".  I
>don't have access to HolQeD (lack of funds) and can only go with what's
>available commercially here in the Great White North.  But how was I to
>know that TKD is now considered unreliable and no longer canon?

You've got access to the WWW, right?  Check out the list of new words
at <http://www.kli.org/kli/newwords.html>.  {qeq} and {Qeq} are two
*different* verbs.  TKD tells us {qeq} is "practice, train, prepare"
and CK introduces the verb {Qeq} "aim" (among other words).  PK, the
Skybox cards, TKW, and the ST:Klingon CD also add to our vocabulary.
A few words have been given to us "directly" by Okrand via HolQeD.
TKD is still as reliable as ever; it's just not *complete*.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level