tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 12 18:17:46 1996

A proposition...

I am a student in a sociolinguistics class at UW-Green Bay, and I've
decided to do my class paper/presentation on the social and cultural
aspects of speaking Klingon. If anyone from this list would be willing to
have a short email discussion/interview concerning use of Klingon, please
email me (don't post to the list). I've been following the list for about
a month, but it hasn't answered my questions regarding social stigmas,
actual use, and so on. Thanks to anyone who can help, I'd like to stun my
professor with the information I'm gathering about this unique linguistic
situation.
Stacey Lee    [email protected]

Back to archive top level