tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 12 08:21:47 1996

KLBC:Quotes

I have taken some quotes and attemped to translate them.  I'm curious if
I am close to being accurate or if I'm far off.

English-         You saw his weakness, and he will never forgive you
tlhIngon Hol-    puj Dalegh 'ej DulIjQo'
back to English- You see him be weak and he won't forget you

English-         Force is not a remedy
tlhIngon Hol-    raD vorbe'
back to English- Cure is not force

Can I use a verb as a noun or do I have to work around that?

English-         That which does not kill us, makes us stronger
tlhIngon Hol-    HoSwI' SuchenmeH SuHoHboghQo'
back to English- You which don't kill for the purpose of building you
		 stronger

I'm not positive of the entire structure here.

2nd lt. jevqu' De'Hal

Back to archive top level