tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 11 15:27:18 1996

Stating the subject and verb prefixes; use of KLBC

I am a little unclear after reading _The Klingon Dictionary_.  I believe
that the proper verb prefix must be used (in High Klingon) at all times.  I
just want to be sure this is true even if the exact subject is stated.

For example, would

puq legh jIH

be correct, or must it be

puq vIlegh jIH

?

My second question is regarding the use of KLBC in the subject line.  Could
someone please explain this in a bit more detail?  Should I have used KLBC
in this message's subject line?

* * * *
Eric Yarnell ND
replies to:  [email protected]
303-393-8909
Denver Naturopathic Clinic
161 Madison, Denver CO  80206

"Truth comes more readily from error than confusion."  Francis Bacon
"I do not want the constellations any nearer"  Walt Whitman

Back to archive top level