tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 07 14:25:10 1996

Re: TKW vs KW

>TKW refers to the book, and nicely parallels TKD (THE KLINGON DICTIONARY)
>
>KW refers to the audio tape, paralleling the two-letter abbreviations of
>the other tapes CK (CONVERSATIONAL KLINGON) and PK (POWER KLINGON).
>
>Just so we can be clear in what we're talking about.

I've come across a pretty impressive set of web pages from
Simon&Schuster, which has tremendous stuff on the Trek books.
Under the audio book areas they even have sound clips from the
books.  Check here to hear Michael Dorn (Worf) say and explain
"tlhIngan maH"

  http://www.simonsays.com/titles/bookpage.cgi?isbn=0671573802

--

 joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'