tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 06 14:47:49 1996

Re: RE: KLBC: Two quick questions

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:39:04 -0800 David Trimboli
<[email protected]> wrote:

> jatlh ter'eS:
>
> >  1. What is the proper spelling of the word for "expensive",  {wagh} or
> {waH}?
>
> Listening to the tape, I hear only {wagh}.  However, charghwI' has (had?)
> {waH} in his annotated dictionary, and this is the one that made it to his web
> page.  I *think* that Okrand has confirmed the spelling {wagh}.  ~mark, do you
> happen to know the answer to this?

If anyone finds that the New Words list is definitely misspelled
on this, definitely let me know directly. I think this is one of
those words that we have never seen spelled.

> SuStel
> Stardate 96846.1
charghwI'

Back to archive top level