tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 06 12:07:20 1996

Re: The song that Toq sang on ST:TNG Episode

Mark S writes....
>It looks to me like someone decided to make things at least a LITTLE
>more "authentic-looking" by randomly choosing words out of TKD to fill
>out the lines. That may be better than randomly choosing words out of
>the air... but I'm not positive it is.

I'll keep quiet  about this one...  pretty quiet, anyway.
For me that is....

---

Great story about the copy of Hamlet!

--
   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'

Back to archive top level