tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 04 10:37:31 1996

Re: Hello again... (Name list revival?)

> From: Jarno Peschier <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Hello again... (Name list revival?)
> Date: Friday, November 01, 1996 6:01 PM
>
> Well, I try to be back after being out of touch with this mailinglist
> and tlhIngan Hol in general. I'm writing in English because my
> Klingon is very rusty indeed. Almost like starting all over again from
the
> beginning... <sigh>

I can sympathize; I am in the same Duj myself!

Please add me to you name list. My persona has been established for about 4
years.  There are variations of the name (ie, William=Bill, etc.), but I
most commonly use the form:

K'Pach epetaI-jubchuQun, (Lee Lewis)

my address is:  [email protected]

Back to archive top level