tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 03 18:35:00 1996

RE: Workhorse

Holtej writes:
>This had to have happened in 1993; when did you come to the list, Alan?  I
>didn't think it was that long ago!

Actually, it was just a few months ago, in answer to a call from the
KSRP regarding animal names.  My comment at the time was:
>'er vIqelDI', *ru'Dov vIQub jIH. :-) *'ervum vIqaw je.

Until this week, a list archive search found no other references.
I was trying to find out the actual source for this pseudo-word,
but it's not going as easily as when we were looking for {'I'}. :)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level