tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 03 17:15:21 1996

RE: Stardate System

At 01:31 PM 11/3/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Heh, I've been playing with it too.  :)
>
>I have a small "Stardate Clock" (for Windows).  It shows the current time,
current date, and current Stardate, using SuStel's code.

>	http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/sd.zip
>
>I turned SuStel's code into a DLL, which is included in this .zip file.  If
anyone is interested in using this DLL, they're welcome to it!

>--Holtej
>Stardate 96842.9
>
>[Hmm, looking at our dates, we seem to have different results.  I wonder
what's up?]

also like to ask if you could help me in making a program using my more
efficient stardate system, which caculates days, hours, and minutes.
                                             Jimmy Johnson

Back to archive top level