tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 03 13:28:32 1996

RE: Stardate System

Heh, I've been playing with it too.  :)

I have a small "Stardate Clock" (for Windows).  It shows the current time, current date, and current Stardate, using SuStel's code.

	http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/sd.zip

I turned SuStel's code into a DLL, which is included in this .zip file.  If anyone is interested in using this DLL, they're welcome to it!

--Holtej
Stardate 96842.9

[Hmm, looking at our dates, we seem to have different results.  I wonder what's up?]