tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 03 06:37:15 1996

RE: KLBC - Trick or Treat

horse tel,ah,SuStel(sorry...),
I would like to order TKW,can u give some info about it?($price$,how to
pay...).
I'm living in Israel if it's a problem but my dad have this cool vise card he
can use all over the wrold.answer soon,
                                                    'aDam

P.s
tel(from SuS *tel*)is like tel-aviv but it also like *Tel*-ephone in hebrew.
c u soon,man and if ever coming to Israel come to my house in Tel-Aviv:
                         Hissin 21 St.
                                                       'aDam again

Back to archive top level