tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 16:15:42 1996

Re: KLBC:Name that Song

ghItlhlu'pu':

>>> "true rage of the machinery's direction"

>> This was meant to be a bit encriped, but I meant the Rage's direction, it's
>> "Rage against the Machine"

> I don't know the word "encriped", and I don't understand it from context.
> "Rage" looks like a command here, not a noun.  How would you rephrase the
> words "rage against" in order to translate it into Klingon?

I thought that the band's name meant Rage [as a noun] to the detriment of
the machine. Oh, but I also thought that the 'machine' in this case was the
government or similar,

Ford
       __  /  __  /  __  /  /  ____/  Daniel Noll aka Ford Prefect
      /   /  /   /  /   /  /  /       [email protected]
  __/    __/ __/__/ __/__/______/     Chaos: yIHo' 'ach yIQaw'

Back to archive top level