tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 10 10:22:42 1996

Re: Yes, yes, yes, yes!

Andre Seesink wrote:

>           Yes. I did it. I ordered THE book of books. Yesterday I ordered
>           the book of Marc O. "The klingon dictionary"
>
>           but... I have to wait for about a week to get it. I live in the
>           netherlands (no not the place where the dishonered go) and it has
>           to be ordered in England.
>
>           I started 3 or 4 days ago with this maillist and did it as a
>           joke, but it is going to be much more than that now and I enjoy
>           it.
>
>           Andre

I guess it is time to shut down the cloaking systems myself. I've been
lurking on this list for a couple of months now after I found out about
it in a Net magazine. I had bought TKD some while ago, more out of ST
fandom in general, but this has growed to the point of joining the KLI
and ordering David Barron's postal course (I got it yesterday).

This is where the real fun starts, I guess!

Ludo

Back to archive top level