tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 11 04:16:48 1996

Re: Yes, yes, yes, yes!

At 03:57 AM 5/10/96 -0700, you wrote:

>          Yes. I did it. I ordered THE book of books. Yesterday I ordered
>          the book of Marc O. "The klingon dictionary"
>
>          but... I have to wait for about a week to get it. I live in the
>          netherlands (no not the place where the dishonered go) and it has
>          to be ordered in England.
>
>          I started 3 or 4 days ago with this maillist and did it as a
>          joke, but it is going to be much more than that now and I enjoy
>          it.

In Amsterdam on the Kalverstraat near the Muntplein is this tiny shop called
the American "Discount" Book Center. You can order things by post & online
from there, they should get TKW this week. I was even telling one of the men
there about the KLI, while I was buying the TDK. He said he would probably
drop in sometime. There is also one in Rotterdam, but I don't know where
exactly.

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level