tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 07 20:48:13 1996

Re: CanadaDaq qep KLI je

wovwI' writes:
>Oh, and I thought KLBC meant "I'm a beginner: correct me swiftly so I
>may learn," but I've just discovered that it is a cloak against such
>attack by anyone but the Beginners' Grammarian.  I *am* a beginner,
>but I won't fire while cloaked.  reH may' vIghomruptaH.

No, KLBC just means that I get the *first* shot. :-)  Everyone else is
welcome to join in after I've given a response.  The system is intended
to keep from burying a hapless beginner under a pile of well-meant but
sometimes conflicting suggestions.