tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 29 04:41:34 1996

Brief Absence

I just wanted to let my friends (and others <grin>) on this list know
that I will be travelling on business next week, so I will
temporarily be suspending my subscription to this list.  I *will* be
checking mail remotely, so non-list traffic should still reach me.

I will be back by April 8th, when I will re-activate the
subscription.
----------------------
And now a brief (and hopefully forgivable) semi-commercial message:

If any of you are attending the NetWorld+Interop 96 computer trade
show in Las Vegas next week, drop by Dell Computer Corp's Booth #4019
at the Las Vegas Convention Center and say "Hi!". Client/Server Labs
is co-presenting our RPMark(tm)95 Benchmark test with Dell for this
show, and I will probably be working the booth at least part of the
time.

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs; 8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com; 770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax
(Opinions expressed are my own and may not be those of Client/Server Labs, LLC)

Back to archive top level