tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 29 03:40:44 1996

Re: Nice picture

You (William H. Martin) said:
> > I was looking through the ftp files of KLI and I came across this picture
> > marked " charghwI' ", I thought "this can't be right!" so I down loaded it.
> > To my surprise in was just a Terran, I thought you might of doctored it, so
> > I checked, but undoctored, I started to cry, because I realised that you're
> > not real Klingons on the recieving end.;-)
>
> Hey. I'm a spy. It tooks years of plastic surgery to make me
> blend in with Terrans like this.
Not to mention years of training in selfdiscipline [1], so you do not
kill or mutilate all Terrans you see }}:)

> charghwI'
Wouter

[1] Or good body-disposal-skills.

This proves that I have NOT received ANY message from Wouter Slegers.
Wouter Slegers, 4th year CS, [email protected]
Disclaimer: If the above sounds plausible, reread it several times!
For Geekcode: finger wouter@{snail|turtle|toad|zen}.stack.urc.tue.nl

Back to archive top level