tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 25 20:04:04 1996

Surrogate mommy...

I'd argue that So'chim is right, as that's the American caption too.

It seems to suggest that SoS < So'So'.  Not unlike mom < ma-ma in
English.  Oh such is speculation, but ain't that what makes Hol so much fun.

Dave-S.  (The Moor of Winston, popping in for a quick hello there)

<[email protected]> #1 910 759 5532, fax -6142 ..Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager            operate in a vacuum, may
Wake Forest University Department of Physics   I at least have a little
7507 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?

Back to archive top level