tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 25 06:55:53 1996

Re: Final Hamlet Update

qaghItlhneS:

: So, if you pre-ordered a copy of Hamlet, you should have it in less than two
: weeks (okay, maybe a bit more if you're outside the USA).
:
: My sincere thanks to everyone who has worked on this project. It is an
: incredible feeling to know it's done.  It's a book. It's a real book.

Qapla' to Lawrence and everyone that worked on Hamlet!

It's nice to see the final product of your labor...

I can't wait to get my copy (it IS a book... a REAL book)...

majQa'!

-majIq

Back to archive top level