tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 21 16:24:21 1996

An Oppertunity for you experts!!

Hey,
Its just occured to me that there is a story I wrote
that is in the ftp site.  I think I called it qeylis.txt.
I wrote it ALONG time ago and there have been discovered
several potential corrections in there.

I dont want to go back to it. I've got too much stuff
I am working on review it.

Anyway, its now in the public domain and I want to
make it available to anyone to make the
corrections that are needed.

Take it out and read it. Do what ever magic
you need to do to keep the story but correct the
Klingon.

I would welcome it.

david

Back to archive top level