tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 20 00:54:49 1996

Star Trek: Klingon

	When is Star Trek: Klingon being released?  Unfortunately, I have
a Macintosh so I can expect to wait "several turns" before I can get my
grubby little ghopDu' on it.
	BTW, Gowron is supposed to be the "tutor" on this program.  No
disrespect to his eminence, but couldn't they have found a Klingon with
better pronunciation?  I just saw Way of the Warrior again and reallyth
listened to him.  Well, let's just say he's no Marc Okrand in the
pronunciation department.  THIS is our great teacher??!?  ghuy' cha'!!!

					Rich M.
				(.sig file under construction)

Back to archive top level