tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 14 16:17:13 1996

Re: Font Question (*not* re: pIqaD)

>Does anyone know of a font for the regular Roman alphabet which has
>a Klingon "feel"?  In other words a font with a sort of jagged-edged
>look with pointy serifs, etc?  Possibly an outline or filled font?
>
>I am looking for something which will make the regular romanized
>orthography used in TKD and here look attractively Klingon.
>
>Thanks in advance for any pointers.

And along the same lines, I want to cobble together a font with pieces from
font A and pieces from font B.  (MS Works won't let you mix fonts on the
same database/spreadsheet cell/column).  Is there a way to do that?

thanx,
tevram

Back to archive top level