tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 11 14:26:37 1996

Re: nabwIj - tlhIngan wo' batlh

According to Alan Anderson:

> >wa'DIch, *pIcarD* wIHoHnIS
>
> This "adverbial" use of {wa'DIch} isn't mentioned in TKD, and I don't know
> of any canon examples of it.  I don't like it.

While I didn't like it at first as well, I distinctly remember
a canon example recently (probably on one of those cards Okrand
wrote) where he used this word adverbially. I'll try to look
this one up later...

There are others who tend to remember canon citations better
than I do, so if anyone comes up with this before me, great.

I respect the volume the BG handles and the high percentage of
excellent responses. Just keeping you honest...

> -- ghunchu'wI'               batlh Suvchugh vaj batlh SovchoH vaj

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \