tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 11 10:01:00 1996

Using Rot-13

My mailer , tin, is not equiped to do a rot-13 decryption (that I am
aware of).
If someone knows hoe to do it ,with out me gettin out a paper and
pencil, please let me know.

I would like to suggest to the list that some sort of ruling
be made on this subject.

Should we use rot-13?
Under what cercumstances?

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level