tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 14:51:55 1996

Re: Hamlet Update

>>Can I use credit card  or do I have to send some sort of check in US dollers?
>
>Chris,
>
>The KLI just got approved to accept VISA and MasterCard.
>
>So, you'll need to mail/email your account number, full name (as it appears on
>the card), expiration date, and the type of card (VISA/MC) that you're using.
>Also let me know precisely what you want to buy (Hamlet, back issues of
HolQeD,
>KLI membership, etc.)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lawrence

Dear Lawrence & Chris,

Don't you think E-mailing your Credit Card number could be a little bit
stupid? Out there in the nasty world of "the NET", you find nasty people
called "Ferengi" who would take great pleasure in cracking your E-mails and
snatching your CC numbers. Being "Ferengi" they take great pride in rule 52,
of 'The Rules of Acquisition', "Never ask when you can take!!";-)

Be smart send a check you can block, if you have to.

je'wej??

Qapla'

Daniel

No offence intended.