tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 13:48:29 1996

KLBC: nabwIj - tlhIngan wo' batlh

::roars:: "Qu'vatlh! nuqDaq jangrajghach jay' "
Well, since nobody bothered to answer my "nabwIj -- tlhIngan wo' batlh"(and
some other of my mails for that matter), I decided to re-send it with a KLBC
in the front as that might get some people's attention.
This is what it said: (I have made some changes)

tlhIngan wo' batlh chavqa'taH

nabwIjmo' qIb che' tlhIngan wo'
woQ wIghoSqa' 'ej lanna'maj tlhap --- che'pu'wI'

(By placing the verb suffix {-wI'} on the verb {che'}, I now have a noun
(ruler) so it is correct to place {-pu'} a noun suffix ending on this verb to
indicate plural, right?)

wa'DIch, *pIcarD*'e' wIHoHnIS
nuSengchu'taHmeH law'
wImevnIS
So'ta' baHlaHvIS toQDujwIj
toQDuj{Daj} *chang* rap

({-Daj} is not necessary here because the chang before {toQDuj} represents
possesion, as in Chang's bird of Prey (TKD 3.3.4), correct?)

bIlegh, *pIcarD* HoH toQDujwIj
je DIvI' vIQaw' 'ej tlhInganpu' che'
DIvI' vIQaw'ta'DI', jo DIlo' verenganpu''e' charghtaH ngeDmeH
'ej romuluSnganpu''e' charghtaH rotlhmeH

(Is the placing of {-'e'} correct? (I am not quite sure when to use it)
Also, is this using of {ngeDmeH} and {rotlhmeH} for "For an easy conquering
of the FERENGI" and "For a tough conquering of the ROMULANS), correct?

juppu'wI' bIleghmeH,  romuluSnganpu' chargh rotlh law' verenganpu' chargh
rotlh puS

(Am I correct in using rotlh here to indicate something like "The Romulans
are tougher to conquer than the Ferengi?)

Well, it may have been good that you did not reply because that gave me time
to analyze it myself.  However, I still need your input.

More on my plan for the regaining of the honor of the Klingon Empire, later
(after I get your input)

qatlho'
Qapla'

-Thiago Miranda,  ra'wI'  toQDuj: "tlhIngan wo' batlh"

Back to archive top level