tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 21:16:21 1996

Re: KLBC: nabwIj - tlhIngan wo' batlh

Thiago Miranda roars:
>"Qu'vatlh! nuqDaq jangrajghach jay' "

nuqjatlh?  Where's the verb, and what do you mean by {jangrajghach}?

>Well, since nobody bothered to answer my "nabwIj -- tlhIngan wo' batlh"(and
>some other of my mails for that matter), I decided to re-send it with a KLBC
>in the front as that might get some people's attention.

Please, be patient.  I *do* have a life, you know.  Although I try to
answer all my email every evening, sometimes it might take a few days
to get to everything that needs getting to, especially over a weekend.
To be perfectly honest, it took me until about an hour ago to decipher
enough of your original message to give a useful critique.  Because it
wasn't specifically marked as a KLBC post, I didn't make it a priority,
but I did try to do a helpful job of pointing out the problems with it
and suggesting corrections where I thought I knew what you intended.

>This is what it said: (I have made some changes)

I'll let you look at my comments on the original post rather than duplicate
them here with modifications.  You did catch the extraneous {-Daj}, but you
added {-'e'} in a couple of strange places.  I suggest we forget the second
message and go for a revision based on my critique of your first message.