tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 08 14:56:42 1996

Re: IRC?

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, safdsa wrote:
> Is there a Klingon IRC channel anywhere?
> I know that there is a mush, but every time I went there, there was
> nobody to talk to.

And what makes you think that you're more likely to find tlhIngan Hol
jatlhwI'pu' on IRC than on the MUSH?  My suggestion is that we all hang
out on the MUSH just a little longer.  When you go on, if there is no one
else there, stay on for 5 minutes instead of logging right back off.  Use
the time to either learn the language through the surroundings, or bring
a book with you to your computer.  If worse comes to worst, you can read
while waiting for someone to show up.

janSIy

Back to archive top level