tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 06 19:38:18 1996

This annoying "time" thread....

Yo tlhInganpu',

I think we are truely approching the limit of "How do ask for the time in
Klingon?"  We've gotten some great suggestion and some questionable
suggestions. Untill we get the go ahead on how to express this idiom from
Marc Okrand I think its time to drop it.

Lawrence,
This would be a good thread for the HolQeD roundtable disccusion.
That is you can't wring it out of Dr. Okrand first.

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level