tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 04 15:30:02 1996

Emissary Gift Set

Susan Farmer writes:
>"Duh, What is the Emissary Gift Set and where does one get one?"

For any one interested, I got the Emissary Gift set at a Computer store, i.e.
Computer City, Comp USA.  It comes with the Interactive Technical Manual for
the Enterprise-D (it rocks!), part of a DS9 game called (Harbinger. This demo
is called the Holosuite missions), it comes with the Emissary Episode of DS9
on tape, and It came with CONVERSATIONAL KLINGON ON **CD** (my favorite
part).  It cost me about $46 and it was well worth it.

Qapla'

-Thiago Miranda

Back to archive top level