tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 03 00:15:40 1996

Re: Please translate back

>>qagh woHmeH ghopDu' lo' tlhIngan loD
>>wanI'vam bej tera'ngan be' 'ej mIw nIb ruch ghaH
>
>A Klingon man used his hands to pick up qagh.
>
>A Terran woman watched this, and did the same.
>
>I would have used "pab" instead of "ruch."
>
>>peHruS
>
>~mark

I really did consider {pab}.  I considered {Da}, too.

Overall, this was an attempt at saying the woman followed the man's example.
 Thanks for the comments so far.  They have shed a lot of light on the
possible uses of the words suggested.

peHruS

Back to archive top level