tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 01 13:02:32 1996

Newbie intro (*please* read)

Hello all!  I am new to this list and I just thought I'd drop a quick
note into it to ask something of you.

I'm a Linguistics student here at Carleton University and I'm going to
be doing my thesis next year on the evolution of Klingon.  What I
wanted to ask was if anyone minds if I use some of the info that is
posted/mailed to the list (everyone would be properly credited, of
course).  This is still a maybe, I might not even use anything from
the list. If anyone has a problem with this, please e-mail me at
either [email protected] or [email protected] so
that the list doesn't get clogged up. Also, if anyone happens to
have any lists of grammatical items or anything like that that they
would like to share with me, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks for your time! {{:-I}

Siobhan

Siobhan Gormley, Carleton University        * X-Phile, Trek Fan, B-5er,
         Ottawa, Canada                     * Disnophile, Dragon Posse,
Email address: [email protected]* Whovian *****************
 COMPONENT EQUIVALENCY NOTICE: The Subatomic Particles (Electrons,
 Protons, etc.) Comprising This Product Are Exactly the Same in Every
 Measurable Respect as Those Used in the Products of Other
 Manufacturers, and No Claim to the Contrary May Legitimately Be
 Expressed or Implied.

Back to archive top level