tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 31 11:56:09 1996

Re: Skybox season five klingon cards

Bill Wilmerdinger writes:
>S27 Qo'noS
>tlhIngan wo' yuQmey chovlu'chugh Qo'noS potlh law' Hoch potlh puS.  roD 'oHvaD
>juHqo' neH.  pa' 'oHtaH vaS'a''e'.  tlhIngan qum waw' 'oH.  yoq yIn yuQ 'oH
>Qo'noS'e'.  yInSIp voQSIp je ngaS muDDaj.

I thought there was a verb in that second sentence when I looked at this
at the qep'a'... {pong}?  I didn't look closely, but I remember thinking
that it was something that would help settle a long-debated issue.  I was
distracted by the {roD}, though.